Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Here are all the beautiful cards I have so far for June's card Swap over at "The Sketch Book".Don't they look great.Huge variety.Our theme is Friendship.

NZ POST may have lost some again,we are just looking into this at the moment.
And beacause it was our first card swap at The Sketch Book ,I decided to do a RAK draw for everyone who entered the swap.


So I got these's little beauties today from Hastings Rubber Stamps.Aren't they just so cute.Fingers crossed Ladies.I will draw it in a few days.
Here are my cards,I had lots fun doodling.














And if you would like to join this month's swap ,the theme is stitching.Check it out here: http://sketchbooknz.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=377
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alison said...

Wow dont the cards look great....I had to search to see where my ones were i had forgotten what they looked like. NZ Post and their losing things is not very good and very annoying for the person whos cards have gotten lost.
Oh those stamps are too cute, i can see why you had to get some for you too

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynda the cards for June look great and i can definitely see why you had to have those stamps for yourself, oh what a hoot :o)

Anonymous said...

wow those cards look great i can't wait to get them back in the post how exciting i love getting happy mail.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cards Lynda.

They all look LOVELY !!!!!