Tuesday, December 04, 2007

We have started Max and Katelyn at athletics for the summer and they are loving it.I love going down and watching enjoy themselves.So cute and so determined.





We have spent alot of time around at Mum's house , I pulled up the old carpet while Tony tiled the kitchen,entrance ,laundry and dining room.I also packed alot for Mum so the Painters could come in and get started.Tony spent a couple of days stripping wall paper.I overhauled the gardens ,as they hadn't been done for ages.
2 weekend's ago I cleaned for two days and dressed the house to go on the market.And spent 2 more days on gardens and garden sheds.Talk about cleaned out.But all is great as it went on the market last Tuesday and sold on Saturday.Awesome Mum is so happy.So she is really enjoying her time down with Dave,Erin and Lori.


I turned 36 in early November and I have started to get on to losing some weight.And so far so good.Lots more to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: