Sunday, July 15, 2007




Katelyn and Max have also been busy making cards for a swap at Scrapbooking Essentails.

Opps ,sorry I haven't rotated the images.


These are Max's cards on the left hand side and he is very proud.He gave 1 to his friend Luke at his 5th birthday party this morning.

Katelyn's are on the right and now I can't stop her making cards.Her Dad was laughing at me last night because she kepted coming out with full sheet of cardstock and wanting to cut them up.And I couldn't say to him they are $1.30 each.LOL.

We have been counting for my Brother Dave and Sister-in Law to come stay and bring our new baby Lori to see us and yesterday Dave told us the wrong day and we now have to add another day onto ours sleeps we have been counting.Katelyn and Max aren't happy.10 more sleeps.

I can't wait to hug Lori.And at the same time I am very nervous about meeting her.Sam would have been due in a little under 1 months time.And it's not much fun and it should be a very exciting time.Life isn't always perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn and Max....you both did a wonderful job making all of those cards.

It will be lovely for you all to spend some time with your family and to meet Lori and no life is not always perfect so i'm sending a huge squishy hug to you {{HUG}}....just incase you need it.

Anonymous said...

Katelyn and max I loved your layouts you did for the Scrap Essentials Challenge. They were awesome guys. Alos love those cards you made. You have both been very creative. Loo Loo not long to go now till you see dave and Erin and Lori. I am sure they understand what your feeling. But I bet you will say that the time wasn't long enough. Big hugs for you all.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you kids sure are creative!! I loved their layouts at SE and these cards are fabulous too!! Well done Max & Katelyn!

Julie said...

WOW!! Awesome cards! The kids have been busy and creative!

Mel said...

We made 15 cards in the weekend,too. Must be card making season! How lovely to meet little Lori soon. Times like this will always remind you of wee Sam. Just remember to count your blessings,too.