Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ok I have been Tagged by Janine.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. Tony took me Hot Air Balloon to celebrate my 30th Birthday.It was awesome,even the crash landing.

2. I dislike un-loading the dish washer.Quite happy to load it.

3.I was a Rotary Exchange Student in my 6th form year at high school.And I stayed with a family in Hobart,Tasmania.

4. I grow up on a farm and I love haymaking time but really dislike shearing time.

5. My nickname from high school is Bubbles.

6. I love having friends over for BBQ's.

7. I am hopeless with computers!!!


Editted to say:

8.I love my two older sisters too!!!(Ann and Janine)





I am tagging Hannah,Meg,Mel,Heidi,Julie,Rochelle And Christi.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to add Loo Loo is your nic name from us. You forgot to add that Ann and I are ya sisters lol. You always have funny stories.
At least you have a dishwasher.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I've already done this tag! But thanks for tagging me anyway!

I would love to ride in a hot air balloon ... hmm, I have my 30th birthday coming up next year, perhaps I will see about doing it then!?

Totally hear you on the dishwasher thing. I don't mind loading it but hate unloading. Mind you, until about 18 months ago I never had a dishwasher so I still have vivid memories of washing all the dishes by hand - can't complain really!

Creative Options said...

I never mind loading or unloading the dishwasher....i'm just grateful to actually have one....lol

What happened on your balloon ride???